- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 ounces Brie or Camembert, rind removed, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Red and green apple slices
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat one package of cream cheese with milk and sour cream
until smooth. Spread into a 9-inch pie plate lined with plastic wrap. Sprinkle
with chopped pecans.
- In a mixing bowl, beat Brie, Swiss, blue cheese and remaining cream cheese
until thoroughly combined. Gently spread over chopped pecans, smoothing the
top to form a flat surface. Cover and chill overnight or up to 3 to 4 days.
- Before serving, invert onto a plate and remove plastic wrap. Arrange pecan
halves on top.
- Serve with apples and/or crackers.
Yield: 16 to 20 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread Recipes