Game Time Party Spread
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon bottled steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups minced cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, divided
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- Blend cream cheese, steak sauce and curry powder. Blend in chicken, celery
and 2 tablespoons parsley. Refrigerate remaining parsley.
- Shape mixture into 9-inch log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours
- Toss together remaining parsley and almonds and roll cream cheese log to
coat. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with your favorite party crackers.