Game Time Party Spread
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon bottled steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups minced cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, divided
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- Blend cream cheese, steak sauce and curry powder. Blend in chicken, celery
and 2 tablespoons parsley. Refrigerate remaining parsley.
- Shape mixture into 9-inch log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours
- Toss together remaining parsley and almonds and roll cream cheese log to
coat. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with your favorite party crackers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.