This is the ideal party spread for everything from crunchy French bread to grilled
fish or chicken. Make a double batch because it will disappear fast.
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Use either a mortar and pestle or a food processor. Grind the garlic, add
the salt and egg yolk, and beat until the egg turns lighter in color.
- Very, very slowly, drizzle in the olive oil, followed by the lemon juice.
- Season to taste.
Yield: 6 servings
You may also add herbs for a variation.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread Recipes