Garlic Aioli is the ideal party spread for everything from crunchy French bread to grilled fish or chicken. Make a double batch because it will disappear fast. It also makes a wonderful dip for Deep-Fried Mushrooms.
You may also add herbs for a variation.
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a food processor or blender, grind the garlic; add the salt and egg yolk, and whir until the egg turns lighter in color.
- Very, very slowly, drizzle in the olive oil, followed by the lemon juice. Stir constantly.
- Season to taste.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.