Green Olive Tapenade
- 1 1/4 cups pitted manzanilla olives or other green Spanish olives, rinsed, drained well
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil (preferably extra-virgin)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Toasted baguette slices
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine olives, capers and garlic in a food processor or blender and chop
- With motor running, gradually add lemon juice and oil and process until
- Transfer tapenade to bowl. Stir in cilantro. Season to taste with pepper.
(Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Serve tapenade with toasted baguette slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread Recipes