Hot Almond Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir in the Swiss cheese. Transfer to small ovenproof glass bowl. Sprinkle half
of the almonds on top.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Stir; bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining almonds on top and serve.