Hot Bacon Cheese Spread
- 12 slices bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 loaf round bread
- Mix all ingredients except bread in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cut off top of bread round and hollow out to make bowl. Place mixture into
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.
- Serve with bread pieces or chips.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.