Hot Crab-Cheddar Spread
- 1 (8-ounce) container crabmeat, drained and shredded
- 8 ounces Cabot Mild Cheddar or Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix together all ingredients thoroughly.
- Transfer to small (1-quart) baking dish.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until lightly browned on top and bubbling on
- Serve with crackers or bread toasts.
Yield: 8-10 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Cabot Creamery