Hot Macadamia Spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped
green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple,
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Chopped green bell pepper, if desired
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream and cream cheese; blend well.
- Add 1/4
cup bell pepper, green onions, pineapple and five spice powder; mix well.
evenly in ungreased 1-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with chopped bell pepper, if desired.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.