- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup finely cut dates
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chutney
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add next 4 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup nuts.
- Put into serving dish, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup nuts and chill.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 2 cups
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread Recipes