Muenster Cheese Spread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Crystal Farms Original Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Edelweiss Muenster cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted crackers or cocktail rye bread
- Beat the cream cheese, muenster, chives, horseradish, garlic powder and
hot pepper sauce in a large bowl until blended.
- Add bacon; beat just until mixture is combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until flavors are blended.
- Serve with crackers or rye bread.
Active Time: 15 Min | Servings: 8-12
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread Recipes