Pimento Cheese Spread
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 large dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimentos, drained and chopped (save liquid)
- Blend all ingredients together and chill.
If you wish a smoother paste, add pimento liquid and put through blender or food
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: jeffreyww
>> Spread Recipes