With the red pepper flakes, these are fairly spicy. An alternative to using
red pepper flakes would be to use dill weed instead. Either way, they're tasty
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix butter, Ranch dressing mix, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and
- Toss Ritz crackers with the wet mixture, coating well. Spread on a 15 x
10-inch (jellyroll pan).
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes.