Baby Ham Sandwiches
- 1 pound baby Swiss cheese
- 1 pound sliced ham
- 36 sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- In a small bowl mix sugar into softened butter, making sure to mix well.
- Add poppy seeds and mustard and mix.
- Cut rolls in half.
- Spread butter mixture on each half of rolls.
- Place cheese on each side.
- Place slice of ham on each sandwich and close up.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes (or until cheese melts).
TEA SANDWICH RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.