Carrot-Ginger Tea Sandwiches
- 2 grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet ginger paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- Alfalfa sprouts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In medium bowl combine grated carrots, cream cheese, mayonnaise and ginger
paste, mixing well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Spread one side of each piece of bread lightly with butter.
- Top the buttered side of bread with carrot mixture (about 1/4 inch thick).
- Top with alfalfa sprouts and remaining bread slice, buttered side down.
- Cut the crusts from each sandwich with a sharp knife.
- Cut sandwiches in half diagonally and then cut in half again.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tea Sandwich Recipes