Chicken, Pecan and Cucumber Finger Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, diced chicken breast (from a deli roasted
chicken is good)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not substitute)
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons pecans, finely chopped
- Salt and
pepper, to your taste
- McCormick’s Montreal Chicken seasoning, to your taste
- 1 loaf party rye bread, or any bread of your choice, with
- Softened butter
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- Mix first 5 ingredients and add seasonings to your taste; chill mixture
- When ready to serve, butter bread very lightly on one side; top with a few
slices of cucumbers, then the chicken mixture.
- Top each little open-faced sandwich with a pecan half.
- Serve immediately.