Cinnamon Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (or to taste)
- Cinnamon or cinnamon raisin sliced bread
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon and walnuts, if using.
- Spread over bread to make a sandwich.
- Cut into triangles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tea Sandwich Recipes