Cool Cucumber or Radish Tea Sandwiches
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- About 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip salad dressing)
- About 1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more or less, per your taste) dried dill weed
- 1 or 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin OR several thinly sliced radishes
- Party rye bread slices, or your bread of preference with crusts removed
- Mix cream cheese with just enough mayonnaise to make it a spreadable consistency.
- Season cream cheese mixture with the dry Ranch dressing mix and dill weed, adding just enough to your taste preference.
- Spread one side of the bread slice with cream cheese mixture and top with 2 or 3 cucumber slices or enough radish slices to cover the bread.
- Cover sandwiches tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and chill for 2 or 3 hours before serving.