Crab Tea Sandwiches
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 20 slices bread of your choice
- 2 cups finely chopped crab
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cream cheese and chives then spread mixture onto 1 side of each
slice of bread.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl then evenly spread mixture over
10 bread slices.
- Top with remaining slices then remove crusts and cut into quarters,
triangles or fingers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tea Sandwich Recipes