Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- 1 loaf soft fresh bread (remove crust)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large cucumber,
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 to 4 drops
green food coloring (optional)
- In a food processor finely chop cucumber and onion.
- Remove and drain well
for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes. Place cream cheese into food processor and
process until smooth.
- Add cucumber/onion mixture and salt to the cheese and
process until combined well.
- Add the food coloring, if desired.
- Remove from
the food processor; cover and chill.
- Cut the crusts off the fresh soft bread.
- Spread the mixture on half the
- Top each slice with another to make a sandwich.
- Cut into halves,
triangles or quarters.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.