Deviled Egg Tea Sandwiches
- 3/4 cup soft butter or cream cheese
- 20 slices bread of your choice
- 5 hardboiled eggs
- 8 ounces canned sardines in oil, oil reserved
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with butter or cream cheese.
- Place all the remaining ingredients except reserved oil in a food processor.
Whirl until a spread is formed, adding reserved oil and/or mayonnaise to bring
it to spreading consistency.
- Spread the mixture evenly over half the slices of bread, top with the other
half, remove the crusts and cut into quarters or triangles for tea sandwiches.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tea Sandwich Recipes