Genoa Salami with Manzanilla Olive
Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup finely chopped manzanilla olives (about 12 to 15 olives)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 10 slices very thin white bread (Pepperidge Farm is best)
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
- Mash the olives into the cream cheese with a fork.
- Spread 5 slices of the bread with half the olive spread and top with salami.
- Spread the remaining 5 slices of bread with the remaining olive spread and
top the sandwiches.
- Cut off the crusts, then cut the sandwiches into 4 pieces.
TEA SANDWICH RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.