Peanut Butter and Banana Tea Sandwiches
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into 12 slices
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Using a 1 1/4-inch round cookie cutter, punch three circles out of each
slice of bread.
- Spread 12 of the circles with 1 teaspoon peanut butter each.
- Place a banana slice on top of each peanut butter circle and mash slightly
with a fork.
- Drizzle each banana slice with some honey.
- Top with remaining 12 bread circles.
- Heat broiler.
- Transfer the sandwiches to a baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the sandwiches with melted butter.
- Broil for about 1 minute or until just golden.