Shrimp Tea Sandwiches
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 fresh lemon, squeezed for juice
- 3 cups chopped cooked shrimp (about 16 ounces)
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely minced green onion
- 1 loaf sliced bread of choice
- Olive slices, stuffed green or black, for garnish
- Thinly sliced cucumber, twisted, for garnish
- Blend first 10 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Trim crusts from bread. Very lightly butter bread slices.
- Cut into desired shapes with knife or cookie cutter.
- Either pipe or spread mixture onto bread.
- Garnish as desired.
May be stacked and covered with plastic wrap or placed into Tupperware
and refrigerated for up to 6 hours before serving, but no longer than 6 hours! For
parties, prepare the spread mixture the night before and pipe onto the breads the
day of serving.
TEA SANDWICH RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.