Shrimp Tea Sandwiches
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 fresh lemon, squeezed for juice
- 3 cups chopped cooked shrimp (about 16 ounces)
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely minced green onion
- 1 loaf sliced bread of choice
- Olive slices, stuffed green or black, for garnish
- Thinly sliced cucumber, twisted, for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blend first 10 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Trim crusts from bread. Very lightly butter bread slices.
- Cut into desired shapes with knife or cookie cutter.
- Either pipe or spread mixture onto bread.
- Garnish as desired.
May be stacked and covered with plastic wrap or placed into Tupperware
and refrigerated for up to 6 hours before serving, but no longer than 6 hours! For
parties, prepare the spread mixture the night before and pipe onto the breads the
day of serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tea Sandwich Recipes