Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 9 thin slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 (4 ounce) package smoked salmon
- Dill sprigs
- In a small bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Spread over slice of bread; cut each into 4 triangles.
- Top with salmon.
- Garnish with dill sprigs.