For 6 months or older.
- 3 cooking apples
- 1 egg yolk (for babies 6 months to 10 months, omit egg yolk and thicken with infant cereal)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon water or apple juice
- Small pinch of ground cinnamon
- Peel, core and dice the apple into small pieces. Add to the lemon juice
and water and cook over medium heat in a small saucepan for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Mash or puree to desired consistency.
- Beat in the egg yolk (or infant cereal) and sugar until smooth. For babies
age 6 months to 10 months, omit egg and add infant cereal by 1 tablespoon, until you get the desired consistency.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until set.
- Cool before serving.
BABY FOOD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.