Avocado Chicken Puree Baby Food
This quick mash up of two baby's favorites, avocado is the perfect first food
for babies and adding chicken makes it a meal.
- 1 (4 ounce) chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 ripe fresh avocado, halved, peeled, pitted and diced
- Cook chicken breast in boiling water for 10 minutes until cooked through;
drain, cool completely and dice.
- Place avocado and chicken into a food mill or small food processor. Process
until desired consistency, adding water to this as needed.
- Serve baby 1 to 2 tablespoons mixture. Freeze remainder in 1 ounce ice cube
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min
Substitute tofu or beans for chicken. Nutrition will vary.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving Calories 100 Total Fat 6.0g Saturated
Fat 1.0g Cholesterol 20.0mg Sodium 10.0mg Total Carbohydrates 4.0g Dietary Fiber
2.0g Sugar 0.0g Protein 8.0g
No nutrient claims for infants
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Hass Avocado Board
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.