Baby Cereal Biscuits
2 tablespoons shortening
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon water
1 1/2 cups baby cereal
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and water. Mix until well
- Gradually stir in cereal. Knead until smooth.
- Pat into rectangle. Cut into 12 (1-inch) bars, smoothing edges so they will
not be sharp. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until dry.
- Store in uncovered container overnight.