Baby Cereal Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 1/2 cups baby cereal
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and water. Mix until well
- Gradually stir in cereal. Knead until smooth.
- Pat into rectangle. Cut into 12 (1-inch) bars, smoothing edges so they will
not be sharp. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until dry.
- Store in uncovered container overnight.
BABY FOOD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.