These fruit cubes are convenient for dessert or for mixing with baby's cereal.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- A variety of fruits (pears and apples are good)
- Cut each fruit into quarters, then put into a bowl and cover to microwave
for about 4 minutes.
- Chop fruit with an electric blender or chopper.
- You can use immediately or store by freezing in ice cube trays.
- When frozen, pop the fruit cubes out of the trays and transfer to freezer
bags to store in freezer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baby Food Recipes