These fruit cubes are convenient for dessert or for mixing with baby's cereal.
- A variety of fruits (pears and apples are good)
- Cut each fruit into quarters, then put into a bowl and cover to microwave
for about 4 minutes.
- Chop fruit with an electric blender or chopper.
- You can use immediately or store by freezing in ice cube trays.
- When frozen, pop the fruit cubes out of the trays and transfer to freezer
bags to store in freezer.
BABY FOOD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.