This serves one baby for days.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup hot milk or soy milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups of any combination of fruits and vegetables*
- Salt and/or granulated sugar, to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, if desired
* Shredded cooked zucchini, squash, onions, eggplant, carrots, green beans, peas,
or any other vegetable; chopped cooked apples, pears, peaches, apricots, mangoes,
plums, berries, or any other fruit
- In a blender or food processor process the gelatine and milk for 30 seconds.
- Add the cream cheese and lemon juice (if using) and process for 10 seconds.
- Add the fruits and/or vegetables and blend until thoroughly pureed. Don't
over process or this will become foamy.
- Pour into an 8-inch square or loaf pan and chill until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.