Baby Teething Crackers
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk (try a little less first)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In food processor or in large bowl, stir together the flour, cornmeal, salt
- Add the egg and mix well. Blend in enough of the milk to form a dough that
will hold together in a cohesive ball.
- On a floured surface or pastry cloth, roll into a rectangle about 3/8 inch
thick. With a sharp knife, cut the dough into 1 1/2 x 3-inch rectangles. Place
them on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. Prick each cracker
2 or 3 times with the tines of a fork.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the crackers are thoroughly dry.
- Cool on a rack.
Yield: 10 to 15
These crackers should be hard. If necessary, put them back in the oven for a
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baby Food Recipes