- Frozen mixed vegetables
- Broccoli, washed
- Put the amount of vegetables you want to use in a ceramic or Corning Ware
bowl with a little HOT water. Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Chop vegetables using an electric blender or chopper.
- You can use the vegetables immediately or freeze them in ice cube trays.
- When they are frozen, pop them out of the ice cube trays and transfer into
freezer bags to store in freezer.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.