Banana Bread Sticks
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 3/4 cups flour (white, whole wheat, or a combination)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine ingredients and stir only until smooth. Pour into a greased loaf
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour or until firmly set.
- Cool, remove from pan, and cut into sticks. Spread sticks out on a cookie
sheet and bake at 150 degrees F for 1 hour or longer until the sticks are hard
- Store in a tightly covered container.
Feed Me I'm Yours by Vicki Lansky
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baby Food Recipes