Banana Bread Sticks
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 3/4 cups flour (white, whole wheat, or a combination)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine ingredients and stir only until smooth. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour or until firmly set.
- Cool, remove from pan, and cut into sticks. Spread sticks out on a cookie
sheet and bake at 150 degrees F for 1 hour or longer until the sticks are hard and crunchy.
- Store in a tightly covered container.
Feed Me I'm Yours by Vicki Lansky
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.