As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups Cream of Wheat farina
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar (optional)
- Boil water in a medium-size pot. Stir in the farina. Cook until the cereal
is thick (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Put cereal, banana, applesauce and sugar into a blender. Blend until smooth.
If the cereal is not cool enough, let cool.
- Add cereal to a bowl.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baby Food Recipes