Blueberry Pork Roast
For 12 months and older.
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 pork sirloin roast
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- With sharp knife, slice 2 inch grooves, 2 inches apart, into top of pork.
Make sure you cut along the same direction as the muscle striations.
- Stuff blueberries into grooves and top with applesauce.
- Use toothpicks to close up grooves as best as possible.
- Spread remaining applesauce all over top of pork, then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place pork in shallow casserole dish; stick in meat thermometer.
- Bake until thermometer reads 165 degrees F (about 40-45 minutes per pound).
- Cut into very small pieces for infants (it can be hard to chew without molars).
- Adults may want to add salt.
BABY FOOD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.