For 10 months and older.
- 1/3 cup diced and cooked boneless breast or ground chicken
- 1/4 cup cubed and cooked potato
- 1 tablespoon shredded mild Cheddar or American cheese
- 1/4 cup formula or milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Infant cereal
- Mix chicken, potato, milk, and butter in a small saucepan. Simmer over low
heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cheese. Add infant cereal by tablespoons until you get your desired
- Mash or puree to desired consistency.
- Cool before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.