Chicken and Rice
For 10 months or older.
- 1/4 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen, fresh or canned corn
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup long grain, enriched rice
- 3 cups water
- Boil chicken in water for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Mash or puree to serve.
BABY FOOD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.