Chicken and Rice
For 10 months or older.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen, fresh or canned corn
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup long grain, enriched rice
- 3 cups water
- Boil chicken in water for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes or until
vegetables are soft.
- Mash or puree to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baby Food Recipes