For 10 months and older.
- 1 medium potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 pound ground chicken (may use boneless breast cut into cubes if it will be pureed)
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow squash or summer squash, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup prepared barley (prepared according to package directions)
- Bring chicken and water to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add prepared barley. Mash or puree, depending on desired consistency.
The stew may be seasoned mildly with herbs or salt.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.