Creamed Chicken and Potato
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup chicken, cooked, boned and shredded
- 1/4 potato, baked and diced
- 1 tablespoon grated Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt margarine in small heavy pan over low heat.
- Stir in flour, and blend well.
- Add milk, and stir until smooth.
- Cook over low heat until mixture begins to thicken, then add chicken and
potatoes. Stir for about 2 to 3 minutes more or until heated through.
- Add Cheddar cheese, and stir until smooth.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baby Food Recipes