Creamed Chicken and Potato
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup chicken, cooked, boned and shredded
- 1/4 potato, baked and diced
- 1 tablespoon grated Cheddar cheese
- Melt margarine in small heavy pan over low heat.
- Stir in flour, and blend well.
- Add milk, and stir until smooth.
- Cook over low heat until mixture begins to thicken, then add chicken and
potatoes. Stir for about 2 to 3 minutes more or until heated through.
- Add Cheddar cheese, and stir until smooth.
BABY FOOD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.