Creamy Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli
For 12 months and older.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white mushrooms, finely diced
- 1 cup broccoli tops, finely diced
- 1 cup tomato, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1 cup homogenized milk
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/4 cup enriched white flour
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mild cheddar cheese
- 4 cups whole wheat pasta, cooked and drained
- Dice raw chicken into bite-size pieces, small enough for baby to manage.
- Clean cutting board thoroughly, dice mushrooms, broccoli and tomato to same
- In large saucepan, cook chicken with mushrooms and spices over medium heat,
until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add broccoli and tomatoes, cover and reduce heat to low until broccoli is
- Add chicken broth, allow to simmer while you mix milk, flour, parmesan and
grated cheese in small bowl.
- Add mixture to saucepan, stir continuously until grated cheese has melted
and blended well into sauce.
- Add cooked and drained pasta, toss and serve.
For adults, extra salt or pepper may be added.
For babies, portions may be mashed or eaten as is, depending on your child's
capabilities or preferences.
BABY FOOD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.