- 1/2 cup cool water
- 1 tablespoon agar flakes*
- 1 1/2 cups fruit juice
- 1 cup pureed fruit
* A thickener derived from seaweed. It is available in natural food stores.
- Place water in small saucepan.
- Sprinkle in agar flakes and stir to dissolve.
- Add juice and heat for 1 minute, stirring well.
- Pour into 4 small cups.
- Place in refrigerator.
- After 1/2 hour, stir in pureed fruit.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.