- 1/2 cup cool water
- 1 tablespoon agar flakes*
- 1 1/2 cups fruit juice
- 1 cup pureed fruit
* A thickener derived from seaweed. It is available in natural food stores.
- Place water in small saucepan.
- Sprinkle in agar flakes and stir to dissolve.
- Add juice and heat for 1 minute, stirring well.
- Pour into 4 small cups.
- Place in refrigerator.
- After 1/2 hour, stir in pureed fruit.
BABY FOOD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.