Hawaiian Pork and Rice Dinner
For 10 months or older.
- 1/4 cup ground pork
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup peaches, peeled and sliced (fresh preferred)
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- Bring pork and 1 cup of the water to boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes.
- Drain, refrigerating reserved liquid.
- Add rice, remaining 1 cup water, peaches and pineapple to meat. Simmer 15
- Remove any grease from reserved liquid and return juices to pot.
- Continue to cook mixture for another 5 minutes.
- Mash or puree before serving.