For babies 6 months or older.
- 3 canned peaches (6 halves) OR 3 ripe peaches
- 1 egg yolk (for babies 6 months to 10 months, omit egg yolk and thicken
with infant cereal)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Peel and dice the peaches into small pieces. Mash or puree to desired consistency.
- Beat in the egg yolk and sugar until smooth.
- For babies age 6 months to 10 months of age, omit egg and add infant cereal
by 1 tablespoon, until you get the desired consistency.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until set.
- Cool before serving.