- 1/3 cup chopped and cooked boneless chicken
- 1/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon breast milk or formula
- 1 very ripe peach
- Mix the chicken, rice and peach together. Blend in a blender to required
- Add and mix the formula to thin the mixture as required.
This can be frozen if required.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baby Food Recipes