Pork and Apple Puree
- 6 ounces (180 grams) lean pork
- 6 ounces (180 grams) potatoes
- 6 ounces (180 grams) turnip
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 apple
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 pinch sage
- Cut pork in small pieces and remove excess fat.
- Peel and cut vegetables into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Peel apple, remove core and dice small.
- Place everything in a saucepan and let simmer until well cooked.
- Puree in blender and freeze in cubes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.