- 1 dessert apple or 1 ripe pear
- 1 tablespoon water, formula or breast milk
- Peel, quarter and core fruit. Thinly slice and put into a small saucepan
with water, formula or breast milk. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until soft.
- Press through a sieve or use food processor/blender.
- Spoon into serving bowl and cool.
You can cover and refrigerate for 24 hours or freeze in ice cube trays.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.