Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
For babies 10 to 12 months or older.
- 2 eggs* (for babies under 12 months, use only the egg yolks)
- 2 tablespoons formula or milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded mild Cheddar or American cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Whip the eggs and milk until foamy.
- Add cheese.
- Put the butter into a small frying pan and allow to melt and cover the bottom
of pan. Cook the mixture in pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Stir constantly
to keep the eggs moist and not crispy.
- Cool to warm, then serve.
* Ask your pediatrician if your baby is ready for eggs. Babies can have egg yolks
from 10 months, but they can't fully digest the whites, so leave these out until
your baby is a year old. For your baby's first feedings, give a very small portion
to make sure allergies won't develop.