Sweet Chicken Stew
For 10 months and older.
- 1/4 pound ground chicken*
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 cup milk or formula
* You can use boneless breast cut into cubes if you are going to puree it.
- Bring water and chicken to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add all ingredients except milk. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10
to 15 minutes, until vegetables are soft.
- Stir in milk.
- Mash or puree to desired texture before serving.