Twice Baked Potatoes
For 10 months or older.
- 1 washed baking potato
- 1 egg (do not use the egg white until your baby is 12 months old)
- 2 tablespoons shredded mild cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons formula or milk
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Bake potato at 400 degrees F for 1 hour or until softened. Check firmness
- Let potato cool for about 15 minutes.
- Scoop out the potato, saving the potato skin as a dish if desired, and mash
with a fork.
- Add egg, formula or milk and cheese.
- Puree or use a mixer to beat out all the lumps.
- Bake again at 400 degrees F in the potato dish set on a cookie sheet or
in a muffin tin for 15 minutes.
- Cool and test temperature before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.