For babies 6-12 months.
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon whole wheat or enriched flour
- 1/4 cup hot milk
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup cooked, mashed vegetables
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 custard cups.
- Melt butter in medium-size saucepan over medium heat.
- Gradually add hot milk and nonfat dry milk. Cook and stir until thickened.
- Stir a small amount of hot sauce into egg in small bowl, then mix egg into
rest of sauce.
- Add mashed vegetables. Pour mixture into custard cups.
- Place the cups in a pan of hot water that comes up to level of mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
The Complete New Guide to Preparing Baby Foods - Sue Castle (Bantam
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baby Food Recipes