Banana Rum Cheesecake
- 1 pre-made Graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 4 teaspoons Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 4 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- Beat together first five ingredients until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl beat together rum and chilled heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Carefully mix 1/3 of cream/rum mixture into the cream cheese mixture then fold in the remaining cream/rum mixture, being careful to evenly incorporate everything.
- Place bananas in the bottom of the crust and smooth the filling over it.
- Chill, loosely covered, for 20 minutes.