Banana Rum Cheesecake
- 1 pre-made Graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 4 teaspoons Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 4 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- Beat together first five ingredients until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl beat together rum and chilled heavy cream until soft
- Carefully mix 1/3 of cream/rum mixture into the cream cheese mixture
then fold in the remaining cream/rum mixture, being careful to evenly
- Place bananas in the bottom of the crust and smooth the filling over it.
- Chill, loosely covered, for 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.